COVID-19 NOTICE: In an effort to stop the spread of COVID-19 our office remains closed to guests and visitors. We continue to practice social distancing and are limiting the number of reservations we are accepting. Reservations and check-in/check-out are now touchless via our online system or by calling the office. If you have questions regarding this policy please contact us at 843.374.2131.
We would like to let you know what we are doing to prevent/reduce/halt the spread of COVID-19 at CrossRoads Coach Resort.
We now offer online check-in and check-out for your safety and convenience. In addition, you may call the office at 843-374-2131 if you prefer to speak with a staff member or require assistance. We are limiting the number of guests and rigs in the park and practicing “social distancing” with our sites. We will ensure that there is an empty site on either side of you when you book a site! If you wish to lock a particular site please call the office at 843-374-2131 to complete your reservation. We will make every attempt to accommodate you while still following protocols.
This page will be updated regularly to provide you, our guests with current information as it regards to operations here at our park.
In an effort to prevent/reduce/halt the spread of COVID-19 our office is currently closed to guests. Our staff is wearing masks and gloves when interacting with guests and other staff members. We respectfully ask our guests to assist us by following the protocols below:
- If you or anyone in your party is exhibiting symptoms or have potentially been exposed to COVID-19 in the preceding 14 days we ask that you voluntarily cancel your reservation.
- Practice “social distancing” (maintain at least 6 feet during all interactions with all staff, vendors and other campers.
- Use gloves when accessing hookups, touching any surfaces that staff or other campers may handle.
- Wear a mask and gloves when there is a potential for interaction with staff or other guests.
- Wear a mask and gloves when accessing the Dog Park or when using the Dogspot waste stations.
- Secure all trash in a single bag and place it at the end of your site between 7am -9am for a staff member to remove. If you need to dispose of trash after this time please contact the office for an additional pickup. All trash must be handled by a staff member. Please do not take your trash to the dumpster.
We appreciate you staying with us and would like to thank you in advance for assisting us in making staying at our park safe for everyone.